My Band Promise
A promise is an agreement you make to do something for yourself or someone else. In order to become an excellent musician, it is important for me to put forth my best effort. This means that I promise work equally as hard at home as I do in school. By keeping my promise, it means that I am trustworthy and others are able to depend on me.
- I promise to put forth my best effort.
- I promise to have a good attitude.
- I promise to be prepared for lessons and bring all necessary materials. (Instrument/sticks, music, pencil and assignment book)
- I promise to work on the music that is assigned in rehearsal and at my lesson.
- I promise to practice a minimum of 15 minutes on 5 days of the week.
- I promise to fill out my practice log and ask a parent/guardian to sign it each week.
- I promise to be honest about how often I practice.